The Government recently announced that from Saturday 4 July, pubs, restaurants, hairdressers, barbers and businesses within the tourism sector will be able to reopen, providing they adhere to COVID Secure guidelines.
The free ‘Back to Business’ pack provided by Ryedale District Council is aimed at those businesses allowed to open from 4 July to help the district rebuild, by welcoming safe and responsible citizens and visitors.
Cllr Keane Duncan, Leader of Ryedale District Council, said:
“We are doing all we can to get Ryedale back to business. The packs we created in June were a huge success, taken up by over 200 small businesses.
“Now we are going further with a newly designed pack for those businesses opening in July. The pack contains a range of options to help each individual business reopen its doors safely.
“Ryedale is open for business and we are supporting our hardworking businesses to come back stronger than ever. Let’s stay safe and shop local.”
Each business can pick up to a maximum of 3 of each poster design in either A3 or A4, so that they choose what works best for their business, including:
- A poster to ‘shop local, save jobs’
- A poster showing the maximum number of customers allowed in the premises
- A poster for businesses that prefer contactless payments
- A poster reminding citizens and visitors to sanitize/wash their hands
- Table service only
- Appointments only
- Please drink responsibly
- A ‘keep a safe distance’ poster
- A poster for toilets, reminding customers to wash their hands and keep a safe distance.
In addition, there’s an option to include one of each of these in the pack:
- ENTRY ONLY poster
- EXIT ONLY poster
- NO ENTRY poster
- A window sticker to remind people to ‘shop local, save jobs’
- A ‘keep a safe distance’ window sticker
- 3 metres of bunting.
The packs on offer support businesses by reinforcing how they will now operate. Initially, 300 packs will be offered for free on a first-come, first-served basis to businesses allowed to open from 4 July, in line with the Government’s recommendations. Packs are limited to one per eligible business. Order your pack: www.ryedale.gov.uk/posters-to-order
Full details of the Government’s announcement: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/pm-announces-easing-of-lockdown-restrictions-23-june-2020