Important changes to services for the State Funeral on Monday 19 September
The Queen's State Funeral will be held on Monday 19 September which has been declared a bank holiday.
As a mark of respect:
- We will not be collecting waste or recycling that day
- Waste and recycling collections will run one day late for that week
- Garden waste will run as normal
- Commercial waste usually collected on a Monday will be collected on Tuesday. Should you have any queries regarding your collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Everyone Active leisure centres will be closed
- Pickering market will not be on
- There will be no stray dog service
Our public toilets will be open from 8am until 4pm on Monday 19 September.
If citizens have an urgent enquiry on this day, please call this emergency number: 01653 697737. It will only be available after 12pm.